Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFFERY


Jeffery is married to our daughter Danielle. They were married on December 28, 1968! In the Seattle Temple! What a beautiful day it was!
  • He as a great sense of humor and loves to have fun:

  • While we were in Nauvoo couldn't resist the costumes at the Pioneer Past times, every time we have a family get together you can count on Jeff finding a fun way to make us laugh, we have so many fun pictures of him doing these funny things.
  • He is always pals with Clark and asks about Clark every time we talk. Clark really appreciates his love and concern.

  • The day they were married I was so impressed with the care that he took so that Danielle's train didn't get dirty. He has been one to pay attention to details.
  • Jeffery is an owner of a Cabinetry shop, along with his brothers. They make the most fabulous cabinets in the world. I kid you not, I would love to have a new kitchen from their shop, as well as an entertainment center, office, closets, well all of the wood work in my house.
  • He is very talented with anything wood, and has a very creative mind.
  • He loves the out doors and can really have fun with 4 wheelers, rafts, motor cycles, camping in general.
  • Wow, he is an amazing chef! A gourmet, try cooking for someone with his cooking talents.
  • He can bar-b-que a whole pig, or turkey. They have a family tradition of a bar-b-que pork for the baby blessings.
  • He was so very kind to his mother, who passed away shortly after Jeff and Danielle were married. We have appreciated how respectful and kind he has been to us.
  • He is a great dad to Chase.
  • Even though he doesn't like to sing, when it is his turn to put Chase to bed, he sings to him, don't tell him, but I love to eaves drop!
  • He has been so concerned with Glenn and the cancer. He asked about him everyday and lets us know how concerned he is and that they are praying for him everyday.
  • He made the most awesome stair rail for our entry. I love it and couldn't ask for one that I would like better.
  • Both of our bathrooms have Jeff's cabinets, love 'em!
  • Jeffery custom built the doors, trim and cabinet in their home, Danielle helped with the staining,too.
  • He has taught Danielle how to use his power tools, so now she is pretty clever too.
  • Thanks for being a great dad and husband to Chase and Danielle!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

That is one fabulous post! And not to mention, one fabulous typo. I am pretty sure 1968 is your wedding year. I was still in heaven driving and swimming around with Chase.

Good job, Mom...you made it all the way through our fam! Take a good rest from it now. And don't ever set such lofty goals again! ;)

Kimberly said...

I didn't know he sings to Chase, that's neat!

Whew. Agree with Danielle, what a lofty goal. Thank heavens for hyperlinks for next year!

Birgitta said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Heather said...

This was really fun to read! And all the great highlights of Jeff. I hope he had a happy birthday.... didn't even realize it was the 15th until it was late at night.. So I didn't get him called!!

Danielle.. wish you a happy Birthday for me!!

We're glad he's in the family and hope he had a great year.

Unknown said...

Happy Belated BD, Jeff. Although we have never met, it was great to learn about you through your mother-in-law's eyes. Hope your day was great! You have a wonderful wife and son (that we met this summer). Tamara Hogsett