No news on Glenn today!!!! Hurray! He is doing better. He is trying to stay on top of the Anti-nausea meds. He has to eat small amounts often to keep his stomach down. He is learning what feels good. Eating an apple isn't the best.
Love to all of you.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
8 comments:
So glad the Pres. is better today! Ummmm....what is humus? And I don't need money or time-and your support and love mean the world! Give our love to Pres., ok? And you go to a spa!!
Just caught up on your blog. I am so sorry for your family and for your husband especially. You guys are in my prayers! If you ever are in the Tucson area and need a place to stay, hit us up!
Oh, and as a side note, I heard somewhere today that if you drink the heavy syrup that you find in canned peaches, it helps combat nausea (it was referencing stomach flu, but I imagine that it could help with any kind of nausea...). Just in case you are looking for other remedies!
Yeah! I could hear it in my stoic Dad's voice that he wasn't himself. I am sooo glad that he had a better day today.
I stayed up until 11:30 pm last night talking to a woman in our ward whose mom started chemo on Monday as well. She has terminal leukemia. So sad. It was so weird to be able to speak with her and understand all of this terminology. Not a language that I could ever forsee us ever having to learn! Unreal!
Hugs and kisses to all of you!
Hi Clark! You doing okay, buddy?
If you need a good movie to watch, Jeff and I just watched Eagle Eye with Shia Lebouf. Good movie! (at least for us! We seem to have a backwards review than everyone else!)
Both of you are in our thoughts and prayers. I have heard Zofran is a good anti-nausea medication. We are happy that he is having a better day..you are both so strong, happy and positive! You are wonderful examples!! Hugs!!
Hugs to both you and Glenn. I wish I could take this upon myself and let him have a break...no pain..just feeling fantastic. I would do it in a heartbeat Kathy. I think we all feel that way..that we would take upon ourselves the pain and illness that someone else has just because we love them. How about applesauce instead of apples? Know that you both are being prayed for often and thought about each day. Much love...Deanna
Grateful to hear that the rain is letting up a bit and you are seeing some of the bright sunshine rays shining through. There are so many prayers going heavenward that we know results are forthcoming. Hugs to all of you! See you tomorrow!
We are with you in prayer.
We are with you in prayer.
Post a Comment