Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!

We had a consultation with the Nutritionist, Glenn had radiation, and we met with Dr. Koe (we do like him!!!!!)

Then we went to the temple and now we were going to University Village to hunt down a great MILK SHAKE! They make cancer treatment bearable for Glenn.

Glenn would like to bottle today, I guess we can count on Tuesday's being great! If he gets sick tomorrow like he did last week, his oncologist said they would give him a quick infusion to take care of it. Good, because there are things to do here!

We feel so blessed, we know there are so many people out there who are suffering. We are so thankful for so many things. We feel so taken care of.

4 comments:

SANDERSON / MCCONKIE FAMILY said...

It is amazing what a beating our bodies can take and keep on going. I think Pres Perrins faith and determination are powerful...we are also counting on him being needed on this side of the veil MORE! Your Best Friends Forever picture is one of my favorite photos. You are incredible Kathy...Consider yourself hugged...Sharon

Mike and Bette Lang said...

Glenn and you and your family are still in my prayers. I hope things are going well. You guys are such a good example of a positive attitude! Bette

Unknown said...

WAY TO GO, GLENN & KATHY!!!!
I'm shouting, intentionally!
GOD IS GGGRRREEEAAATTTT!
bill~

Unknown said...

I have been gone for 10 days, so it is a blessing to be back in Moses Lake and to get caught up on the comings and goings of the Perrins. Right now I am in the Family History Center and people wanted an update, so I read them the past week. The challenging days make us appreciate the up days even more. We know that the rain is disappearing and the rainbows are forming. Know you are constantly in our prayers.