Glenn had a long day: Radiation, Blood draw and Infusion. We started at 9:00 AM and he was done at 5:30 PM. This will be the longest day, because of classes and set up. He is in great spirits, still keeping up on his cougars!
He had a little nausea, because we went too long between meals (snacks). I always try to pack something in my purse for him, but we just had so much to do. He has a good anti nausea medicine, which he took and he feels great!
Thank you for all your faith and prayers. He is hoping to go through this with minimal side effects! That is what he is praying for!
The people over here are so nice and Glenn is always so grateful for them.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
5 comments:
I am glad that today went okay. That is VERY comforting to hear. I bet he is glad to have his first day behind him. I bet you are going to be glad to get this down to a routine! There is really a lot to retain here!
We continue our intense and sincere prayers that our Grandpa won't be too sick! Hang in there, Mom!
You deserve "tender mercies". The two of you are constantly on my mind and in my prayers. Heather's news is INCREDIBLY EXCITING!!! Following God's plan for "us" is often hard but always rewarding. Sometimes I think...Did I really sign up for this?...and I hear a quiet voice whisper...You certainly did!!! Love Ya Tons...Sharon
I'm so glad it went well. I was thinking about you all day but didn't want to bug you. I'm curious how Clark is handling it all.
Dad is great at keeping up his spirits. Lets just pray the Cougars will keep their act together and that will definitely help!
Hang in there you guys. I can't wait to come home for Thanksgiving. I'm praying very hard that I won't be sick, as per my usual holiday tradition.
Love you!
Kathy, we so love your updates. You are constantly in our prayers and we know that MIRACLES are happening and will continue to transpire. Sunday I was so touched as Clark bore his testimony and then as I attended the Gospel Essentials class. We are so happy for Heather and Kirk. Those rainbows keep poking in during the dark storm clouds. Yeah! Another grandbaby for you to love! GO COUGARS!
We are so glad all went well! After talking to you on Sunday...I just thought about you guys all day:) We sure think a lot of you two! And how fun to read your news about Kirk and Heather!!! It brought back so many fun memories of our adoption story. And what a beautiful and amazing birthmom too! CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment