Friday, September 11, 2009

Moses Lake Connections - It's a small world after all

Last night Glenn was doing and interview and the young man he interviewed said that his wife told him to tell President Perrins that we are sort of related.

This young man's wife's brother's wife's sister's husband is our son!

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Now THAT is funny. I'm not sure I completely followed it, but I certainly tried.

Danielle said...

Yeah, I am with Sis. Payne. I got a little dis-come-booba-lated there. Who does this end up being?!

Kimberley said...

Long distance relation but funny!

Lea Ann said...

I have got it, I think. Since I don't know your extended family. But it is either Jill's, Kristi's, or Brigitta's sister's brother-in-law. Not too shabby for 10pm at night.

Kathy’s Korner said...

That is awesome, you win second prize! Kimberly got it because she met a lady in the temple when said that she was a Perrins, the lady asked if she was Jeremy's sister. This guy is Jeremy's. wife's, sister's, husband's, sister's husband!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Love it! It definitely made me think.

Jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Birgitta said...

Yeah, he is my sister's-Denise brother in law! Denise's husband Dane is from Royal City and he has a sister that lives in Moses Lake.

It truly is a small world!