We finally have Glenn's first appointments in Seattle at the University of Washington Medical Center. He will have an Endoscopic Ultrasound and meet with the Surgeon on Thursday. We will meet with the Oncologist on Friday. We are anxious to start the treatment process!!!
Meanwhile we wait and he is hoping the tumor stays contained. We feel all the faith and prayers that have been offered in our behalf. We feel blessed as we go through this process.
We are in Utah visiting family, we went to visit my family in Idaho and missed sitting in the BYU Stadium for that disastrous Florida State Game. (good choice) We will be home Tuesday night, just in time to drive to Seattle on Wednesday!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
7 comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated, Kathy. We do pray for you both.
I'm glad you'll be home. I Clark is too. He didn't really get why he'd stay home on Tuesday, but still end up staying the rest of the week with us. He's a good sport indeed. I hope all is going well!!
It was so nice to see both of you in Provo. I wish I had missed the game as well, it was painful.
Our prayers are with you and we are looking forward to hearing good news on the treatments.
Love you guys.
I second and third that painful game. Our prayers are with you too! Keep us posted.
Kathy, You and Glenn have been on my mind since your phone call last week...and you are daily in my prayers. I know the Lord is with you and that you are being blessed. Hope to get to talk to you while you're in Seattle.
Love,
Carolyn
Welcome home and now you're off again. A prayer is not said in our home now without mentioning your names. . . . .Yes, we are all blessed with "learning opportunities" in this life. We know you will come through yours with flying colors. Thanks for sharing with us, so we can include you in our prayers, keep your names on the prayer rolls, and fast for you too. A quote from the prophet Joseph Smith always touches me, "If you live up to your privileges, the angels cannot be restrained from being your associates." We know that angels will be around all of you to buoy you up during these times. WE LOVE YOU!
Thank you so much for the update =) You are consistently in our prayers! You are going to be just fine! This is just a "bump in the road".
Debbie @ Granco
Post a Comment