Monday, April 6, 2009

"One of my favorite things"


Watching little boys play in the dirt with trucks and listening to their little chatter is one of my favorite things!!!! When I give a gift to a little boy, the first thing I think of is a truck! My boys always had trucks and dirt. I am in Logan with my daughter and this is her cute little 5 year old boy, with his friend Casey. How cute is this on a beautiful spring day?

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I agree, Kathy. Trucks bring out the most revealing chatter! And dolls. Listening to my girls play with their dolls opened my eyes to a whole slew of parenting mistakes I was making.

I hope you're having fun in Logan.

hennchix said...

I love little boys and dirt! We always made it a point to have a dirt pile when the boys were little. My sisters dreaded coming to my house because their kids were going to be filthy- but that's why God gave us soap and water!!