So today, I am getting ready for a trip to Utah. Our washer broke. I had planned to go to Kimberly's house to paint for an hour. I decided to do my laundry at her house and paint. Our neighbors are moving and I offered the use of our pick up. I also need to record a BYU basket ball game for Glenn. I started the recorder just before I left to go to Kimberly's. So all at the same time I: painted, did laundry, helped my neighbor move, recorded Glenn's game, and I drove Clark home to meet his job coach. Earlier Kimberly needed me to stop at Sue's Shadow box to buy something for her on my way to her house, so while I was doing that I stopped by Sears and bought a new washer. When I came home from Kimberly's, I needed to send out an RSVP, so while I did that I sent a Birthday card to my little 2 year old grandson. Then I drove my loaded pick up to my neighbors new apartment. Sandwiched around all that coming and going I made a few phone calls, posted a blog, helped my sister choose drapes and received a fax for Glenn's tax practice. All in all with the power of dove tailing I would say I had a pretty good day. Oh, yes, I still have to pack and I don't want to do any more dove tailing today!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
5 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS, Kathy! What an incredible day. What a productive day. What a remarkable day.
Have fun in Utah.
Do you want to be my life coach?
It's really impressive when you can end a day like that without having tried to mail something at the appliance store and accidentally moving your neighbor to your daughters house. Day like that make me wonder if I had any oops along that way that will come out later!
Can you imagine what the world would be like if men could multi-task like that too?
I was out of breath just reading about your day! And I'll bet you did it all with a smile! You're so good! Have a fun getaway! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment