
My sister just sent some more photos, that I have never seen. I do think that the time that we have raising our children goes very fast. I also think it is strange that we raise them and skip so many important details. This is slightly off subject, but one thing my siblings and I all missed, besides seeing all these pictures, is that we had pioneer ancestors. How are all of these details missed in a childhood?
As long as I am being philosophical...it seems like we were just married and we just barely had our children and now they are gone and their children are growing up so fast. When our children were leaving home, I had to wonder...did we teach them any thing? I still feel the need to teach and share,and that is one reason I am glad for the blog. I don't know how many of our children read our blog, but I am planning on having it printed and then it will be there when they are interested. 
Is this just the cutest picture? If I had seen it before we were married, I would have tried to get one just like it of Glenn and I. Then I would have tried to have one like it of our children when they got married. I think pictures of couples looking at each other are the best!!!!!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
1 comments:
Oh, Kathy, these are GREAT pictures. That would have been a fun pose through the years.
It's funny how some things just get overlooked, isn't it?
Post a Comment