Thursday, February 5, 2009

Learning something new


So on the learning something new thing... Last night, Terry Miller, came to my house and gave me my first lesson on Digital Scrapbooking!!!! Terry moved into our ward last summer. She is two years younger than Heather and two years older than Kimberly. Not quite as easy to say as "Seth's age" (family joke). They have two adopted children and are from Idaho. Sounds like she could be related, huh?

I am HOME. I love the computer. I LOVE the computer! I love that we can take digital photos and organize them on the computer, and send them online to the printer. I love that my computer uses my pictures as a screen saver. I love that we can make slide shows and movies with music on our computers. I love the computer!!!

Last week, Glenn and I gave a Power Point lecture at the LDS Institute out at BBCC. We both learned something new. Kimberly is our Teacher/Mentor. She helped Glenn make the graphs and charts he wanted and set up my slides so that I could create and organize them. We felt so cool using that clicker!!!!!!!

We still have a lot to learn, but we really enjoy what we know so far.

3 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Good for you, Kathy! I'm glad you have ready resources. I'm inspired at your thirst for learning.

Kimberly said...

Good for you mom. It's great how technology-saavy you are. It's not so bad once you get the hang of it!!

Danielle said...

Way to go, Mommo. I am proud of you. You will go far with your new found knowlege! Then, you can teach me!