Monday, January 19, 2009

One more thing about Erik

I am sure we could all say a lot of things about Erik, but one thing I wanted to say and forgot is: When he was a Junior and Senior in High School he worked for Safeway. He bought a 10 speed racing bike and used that to get to and from work. I was so proud of him, he was so diligent! Something that was so great about that is that when we had dinner at night he would give us a stand up comedy routine of the weirdest customer of the day. He would always have us in stitches with his great imitations!! He really is a funny guy!

2 comments:

Marion said...

I can totally relate to Erik and the funny things that customers say and do. I worked for Safeway for 13 years and the majority of that I trained all the new employees. But working with the public is a unique experience! I have many funny stories, too!

Danielle said...

Yup, Erik is one funny guy! Happy B-Day, Erik!!