A couple of years ago I was assistant achievement day leader. I really loved the girls in our group. Tonight for YM and YW we took some baskets to people for the Relief Society. The girls in my car were some of those achievement day girls. I just love them: Zoey Pyle, London Cleverly, and Quincey Wilks who I literally have known since they were born!!!! Now they are Beehives! We have a new really cute girl in our ward and she fits right in, her name is Hailey. The Girls are really getting into it. It was so fun to have them in my car singing and being silly.
What great girls they are. Could I possibly hope to still be the Laurel Advisor when they get there. I don't think so because I don't keep a calling that long. You can also see Clark in this photo, he is a great Santa's helper and loves anything group or party!
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
3 comments:
Wow...you blink for two seconds and all of these little babies grow up! Sheesh!!
You are the best teacher...sorry Nicole has been fighting a cold and we leave in the morning! Looks like "tons of fun"! I love those kids too! What a wonderful ward to live in!
I really missed Nicole. She is so much fun. I hope she gets better for your trip!
Post a Comment