15 years ago today my father, J Doyle Jensen passed away just 5 weeks before his 90th birthday. I have always been proud to be his daughter. He loved his wife, his children, and his God. He loved nature, farming, watching things grow, sunsets, fishing, and the cows that he milked twice a day. He was an honest man who practiced what he preached. He was a leader in our church and in our community. When he was young, he played basket ball on his high school team and that is how he met my mom. He lived most of his life in the Lost River Valley in Idaho. He served an LDS mission as a young man and again after he retired from farming. He served his second mission in Fiji with my mom and that was a high light in his life. He was a quite, smart, happy, kind man. I am thankful that he is my dad forever! I love him and miss him very much.
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment