
Our family is planning a reunion in Nauvoo this June. I am really excited about it. This is the biggest thing we have ever tried to do! Check out this link to see this map and the historical sites that are there.
The first time we went there was just after they announced the Temple. When we stood on the ground of the temple site, I literally did not want to leave. Being in Nauvoo is such a peaceful spiritual feeling, that leaving Nauvoo, is really hard.
This is another of my favorite sites: 
Meatball minestrone soup in the crockpot
7 months ago
4 comments:
I'm SOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!! Let me know if you have any questions.....
Yeah I am so excited that you get to go this year.
I can't wait to do this someday! I have always wanted to go...maybe when my kids are a little older. I am so excited for you and your family!! Take tons of pic's!!
What a trip! I'm excited for all of you.
Post a Comment