Thursday, April 9, 2009

Accidents Happen

We thought that we would paint a dining room wall red today. Danielle was suffering from lack of sleep, so in a way is didn't seem like a good idea, but we were going to do it anyway. As we were collecting supplies, Danielle heard, "oh oh". Chase was helping carry a can of paint up stairs. We don't know how it happened, but he spilled paint on the floor and the wall. No, my first thought was not to take a picture! Danielle called the carpet cleaners and they say "BLOT" don't rub. We had to keep it wet with towels for three hours while we waited for the carpet cleaners to come.

This is it, partially cleaned up. I just had to say, "everything will be ok", even if we didn't know how!

What a blessing for the carpet cleaning business!

All's well that ends well.

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Now that is amazing. (I kept thinking "Though they be red like blood they shall be white as snow." I think I've got one two many scripture masteries stuck in my head.)

Heather said...

Wow.. that's just the kind of drama you need on a sleep deprived day! Impressive cleaning though. At least it wasn't poo water :) Well, maybe that's a toss up with red paint.

Pretty ducks. Looks like you're having fun!